Saturday, February 27, 2010

Old miscellaneous stuff





Well I was going through some old photos and found these, then checked old post to make sure I hadn't posted them before. Then I screamed and gasped and just stared blankly as I couldn't believe I didn't post these, but alas here they are.
The middle picture is from California and the other 2 are from our old deer least.


Lately I have been experimenting with some watermarks on my photos so bare with me as I find ones I like.

2 thoughts:

Adam said...

I like your new blog header.
You say its from cal it all most looks fake,
I guess this TEXANS isn't (sp?) use to seeing hills

Zac said...

Oh it's real. When we went to Cali it was like going into a new world. Some places looked like there would be a gorilla running around and then there were other places where there is a giant boulder/rock sticking out of the ground, just kind of all by itself. The land in nothern Cali is SSSOOO diverse it's amazing. If the state wasn't so messed up I would want to move there. :) But I don't see Cali law changing anytime soon, so I guess I will have to stick with Texas or Montana, possibly Wyoming. xD

Post a Comment