Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Exciting News!!!!!

I have a couple of new editions to my gear now!!!!! Actually I have a whole now load out. :)

I am now officially Nikon user!! I own a Nikon D7000, with a Nikon 18-200mm f3.5-5.6 VrII, Nikon 35mm f1.8, the Lensbaby composer with double glass optic, and the Nikon SB-900 flash.

Originally I was going to get just the D7000 and the Nikon 24-70 f2.8 lens, but that didn't give me much of a range. I know the 18-200 isn't a pro lens and all that but it is one that I can just throw on the camera and go hiking or what not.





And what do I have to put all this in? I got the Lowepro Slingshot 302 AW. Right now I have a lot of extra space, but it gives me room to grow.




These first 2 shots are the best I have so far using the Lensbaby Composer.






The next photo was shot with the 35mm f1.8. Shot at 1.8


And last but not least is the 18-200mm lens.
I shot this at 18mm. 



I haven't even read the manual for my camera yet but I wanted to post about it and take some pictures. I can't wait to really dive into all the cool features of my camera. 



I am leaving tomorrow (Wednesday) to go on a hunting trip so I will be able to take some wildlife shot, I hope. 

3 thoughts:

Sonja Langford said...

Very cool! Love the lensbaby shots!

Joshua said...

Very cool Zac! I'm happy for you that you now FINALLY have your camera and gear. I bet it's very exciting for you. :) I bet you can't guess which picture is my favorite! ;-)

Sarah Morgan said...

Wow... that is awesome! Definitely helps with photography to have an awesome camera and lenses!

Post a Comment