Monday, December 20, 2010

Dickens on the Strand

Every year in December Galveston, Texas put's on an event called Dickens on the Strand.

The event is a reenactment of the Victorian era. So you have a lot of people in costume and there are some comedians and magicians, there's even a bed race.  

Unfortunately we went on the second day of the even and only for the last few hours. So there wasn't as much going on.  

Although I did catch the end of the parade they did. 





This is one of the shows they had. She did juggling, magic and a a few other things.




This is actually a choir from the Christian school down the street from our house.



There were also these really cool lamp posts that use really fire instead of light bulbs.




I know my post are few and far between but that is partly because I have been really busy. 
I am actually falling behind on things to post about. 
So be expecting quite a few post soon.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment