Friday, August 27, 2010

WOOT!!!! I am getting.....

LIGHTROOM 3 (henceforth referred to as LR3)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am totally stoked!!

I was debating between LR3 and Aperture 3 (henceforth referred to as A-3). I used the LR3 Beta and the A-3 30 day trail and found that LR3 is  a lot faster at the edits and exports. While A-3 was really cool it was super slow and the exports took FOREVER. So after much deliberation I decided to go with LR3.

I just ordered it yesterday so I should be getting it either tomorrow or Monday.

I just want to thank Academic Super Store for the AWESOME prices they give for students. Also that they are home schooler friendly.

1 thoughts:

Brianna TIttel said...

Good choice. LR is the industry standard and the functionality is better than Aperture in my opinion. The noise reduction in LR3 rules, too! Way better than LR2. :)

Post a Comment