Monday, August 30, 2010

Day 1 of Our Oklahoma Adventure


Mr. Sam Houston!! I would have like to do a better job with placement and such, but I was lucky to even get this one. I was in the back of the RV and my dad yelled "There's good old Sam."So I ran up grabbed the camera fell into the seat and snap this picture before we passed him. 




The Oklahoma border. I think we had been on the road for around 6 or 7 hours by this time. 


A little bit of HDR


The Oklahoma City Capital Building. Notice the indian on the top? 



Ok. So since we were going to be in OKC we checked Diner, Drive-ins, and Dives (One of our favorite shows on food network). Well it just so happened that Guy had been at a German food restaurant. It was really cool and I love the lens flare I got in this picture.













So that concludes day one of our Oklahoma trip. There's another 2 days left so stay tuned. :)

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment